"IF EVOLUTION REALLY WORKS, HOW COME MOTHERS ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS?" - Milton Berle

"COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON." - Fortune Cookie

How Big Is Ethan!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Benjamin Ray

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Beginnings


Since I am such an advocate of everyone else starting a blog I thought I should probably start one as well. Dave, Titan and I are amidst big changes and new beginnings. We are all moved to Ohio and are living with his parents for the time being. I have just started my third week of work at Fidelity. We have been looking for a house but have not found anything that we are interested in, where we want to live. So we are going to build a brand new house. It's pretty exciting to decide what we want from top to bottom (of course within budget). Currently we are "Buckeyes" but come mid-December we will be "Hoosiers". So between now and then check back occasionally to see the progress on the house and if you don't have a blog of your own, consider starting one so we can hear about things in your neck of the woods.


Here is the lot. Dave and Titan are standing at the back of the lot (it is 1 acre!!!!)


3 comments:

Trina said...

You guys are building? Cool! I am sooo jealous of the whole acre you get. Is that where we will pitch our tents when we come to visit? Just let us know when you need rain & we'll be there to camp!

Waterlogged said...

I should tell Trina that we need rain down here, it is getting really dry. I would not have known that was Dave and Titan in the background, they look so small from so far away. That acre must be really big. Hoosier huh? Does that mean you are going to be residing in Indiana?

Trina said...

Is that what that means? Why are you talking to us in riddles - you know we won't get it! hee hee You're changing states again?! You are so not getting a Christmas card from me this year.