"IF EVOLUTION REALLY WORKS, HOW COME MOTHERS ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS?" - Milton Berle

"COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON." - Fortune Cookie

How Big Is Ethan!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Benjamin Ray

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's starting to look like a house

I am beginning to think we might be in by Halloween at this rate!!!

Friday they poured the basement floor and the garage floor. And then if rained for the first time in months on Saturday.

I hope this is the last time I ever see water in my basement!!!
Monday they framed out all the exterior and interior walls. You can actually see where the rooms are going to be.
Today they put up the trusses and some of the plywood for the roof and finished the interior framing.




They also put up our covered back porch!!! Yipee!!! I am going to enjoy sitting out there in the evening.



I think the roof will be done by the end of the week.

Stacy, I added a link to a country living website I think you might like. You can get the magazine for free.

2 comments:

Trina said...

Holy smokes - You better get all packed up! Who knew they could put a house up so fast? That's great!

Kate said...

Congrats on your new home!!! I can't believe how fast things are coming along. How is your new job going? Hope all is well; later.