"IF EVOLUTION REALLY WORKS, HOW COME MOTHERS ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS?" - Milton Berle

"COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON." - Fortune Cookie

How Big Is Ethan!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Benjamin Ray

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 12, 2008

We're not in Kansas anymore!!!


Dave and I went downtown last night to see Wicked!!! It was awesome. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has thought about going. I wanted to see it when we lived in Chicago but tickets were so expensive. We were able to get them cheaper here so we went, but it would have been worth paying the price for tickets in Chicago. At least that is my opinion. Dave didn't really want to go and then he was horribly uncomfortable because we were crammed into the place, but even though he wasn't happy to be there, I think he thought the show was pretty good.

Everything was unbelievably good. The set, the singing and the story line were all wonderful. It changed everything about The Wizard of Oz movie.
Stacy, I saw on the website it is coming to Charlotte in April if you are interested.

1 comment:

Waterlogged said...

I will have to check that out.
How much were your tickets?