"IF EVOLUTION REALLY WORKS, HOW COME MOTHERS ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS?" - Milton Berle

"COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON." - Fortune Cookie

How Big Is Ethan!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Benjamin Ray

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Fuersich News

I am now going to the doctor every week. I guess that means we are getting to the end of this journey and the beginning of a new one. I am making some progress but not much yet, so I think I probably have a while to go yet. Good in one way since I am nervous about this whole delivery thing and disappointing in that I am ready to not have this baby kicking me in the ribs anymore. Last week I was 1 cm dialated. This week I am 1 1/2 cm dialated. She said not enough to say 2 cm. I am also 50% effaced, but he hasn't dropped yet. She said it could be anytime yet, but then again it could still be 3 weeks away. I am hoping it isn't 3 weeks!!! But also hoping not to have a Halloween baby.

We are pretty much ready for him whenever he does come, or as ready as we can be!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yeah Baby Fuersich is coming! Someone's got to have a Halloween baby, don't worry if its you... ;) We will have Friday the 13th Birthdays!