"IF EVOLUTION REALLY WORKS, HOW COME MOTHERS ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS?" - Milton Berle

"COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON." - Fortune Cookie

How Big Is Ethan!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Benjamin Ray

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy Busy!!

We have definitely been busy. Since our trip to IL in mid-September we have worked on the landscaping. We did two beds in the front of the house. We will keep adding more a little at a time until we get it all done, but this is it for this year.






I made another trip to IL for the baby shower. It was so nice to see everyone. I haven't seen many of you since we moved. I wish I had more time to spend with everyone, but hopefully when I make the next trip I will see you all again and have more time to visit, this time with Baby Fuersich. That's right still no name decided on, but Dave did try to see if Titan would decide on a name and if we go by what Titan said it looks like it could be Nathan. We will see!!!!


Then this past weekend we had our all day baby class. It was a long day but I think it was good we went. I guess we are as prepared as we can be. Although I know we will have plenty of surprises we went get there.


Here is a semi-recent belly picture for anyone I haven't seen recently. I think this was 32 weeks.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

The landscaping look very nice! I love that Titan has a say so- he is important too... for now. Not so much in- how many weeks!?! ;)